I have always been the kind of person who was born “lucky”. (in a sense)
And when I say that, I am talking about something very specific that I couldn’t help because it was just the way I have always been.
&& some people thought of me as being”lucky”. (Stupid right!?)
Let’s dive a little more deeper.
(but I am pretty sure you are able to figure out what this is all about from the title!)
I have always been a fairly “skinny” person.
I put the word in quotes because.. I don’t know. Some people make it sound ridiculous.
I guess when I was in high school it was like the best thing ever??
And being thin was the “IT” thing….? Or some shit like that..
Even when I was pregnant I only weight maybe 135 lbs, && again…
I couldn’t help that.
I can say though, that after the fact I was indeed lucky to go right back into “shape”.
But the whole point of this blog is that just because you are skinny does not mean your in shape.
That is one thing that I literally hated hearing, && still do dislike hearing.
Here are some of the struggles of being skinny;
- I can tell someone my current weight and they do not believe me.
Apparently it is a lie.
It’s crazy isn’t it!?
Why would anyone lie about something so minimal like that?
- Some people seem to think that you don’t eat a lot and you have a problem.
Aka you have an eating disorder. 🙄
- People say that I don’t need to work out because I am skinny, when being skinny has nothing.
NOTHING to do with being in shape && healthy. 🙃
- Someone is always constantly reminding me that I am skinny.
- When you are excited that you put on some weight or even mention you want to gain weigh, for some reason it seems to be an issue.&& there goes an eye roll
- Everyone always thinks that your going to just become obese when you hit a certain again, like everyone’s body is the same.
Seriously probably one of the most annoying things I have ever heard.
Clearly everyone is not the same or built the same or even eats the same and has the same issues.
Sounds like a tiny bit of jealousy!? Not saying that people are jealous of me per say but generally speaking when there is that sort of “hate” or “negativity” for no reason what so ever.
I guess 6 is good for right now. lol
I just basically wanted to say that because being skinny is not everything.
Coming from a skinny person!
There are real life struggles of someone being skinny that is really not what it is all cracked up to be.
So people just need to settle down and think about what you are going to say to someone that you find to be “too skinny”
We all have feelings and it is not pleasant to hear certain things, that are pretty much insulting, even though others might think it is a compliment.
But it is not.
Until next time.
Just be beautiful in the skin you are in!